How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) Help you become our user
You first need to register a QuickCharge account to become a QuickCharge user. When you register, you need to provide us with the registered mobile phone number you are going to use, and we will verify whether your identity is valid by sending an SMS verification code. After successful registration, you can modify and supplement your avatar, nickname, birthday, and login password, all of which belong to your “account information”. Your supplemented account information will help us provide you with personalized membership privileges such as member birthday privileges for example. However, if you do not provide this supplementary information, it will affect your use of personalized membership services, but it will not affect your use of recharge, charging and other charging related functions.
(2) Provide you with products/services
1. Personal information you provide to us
(1) Payment: When you pay for an order on QuickCharge, you can choose payment services provided by third-party payment institutions (such as Internet banking via eNets Debit, Credit Card Payment, SGQR Paynow, ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal). The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your charging order information and reconciliation information with these payment institutions to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment.
(2) Customer service: When you get in touch with our customer service, our system may record the communication records between you and the customer service, and use your account information to verify your identity; when you need us to provide information related to your order During customer service, we may inquire about your relevant order information in order to give you appropriate assistance and processing; when you need customer service to assist you in modifying relevant information, you may also need to provide other information besides the above information in order to complete the modification.
2. Personal information that we may collect during your use of the service
In order to meet the basic requirements of laws and regulations and provide services, and to ensure the security of your account and system operation, we will collect relevant information generated during your use of our services, including:
(1) Log information: When you use the products/services we provide, we will automatically collect the details of your use of our services and save them as relevant web logs, including but not limited to your IP address and operating system version, The date and time of the visit, and the page record you requested.
(2) Location information: In order to facilitate you to find nearby charging stations, we will provide you with services (LBS) based on your geographic location. When you turn on the device positioning function and use our LBS, we may collect and use your location information to achieve our purpose of querying surrounding charging stations for you. We will use relevant technologies to locate your actual location. These technologies include IP address, GPS, and sensor technologies such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to turn off the location service. For specific methods, we recommend that you refer to or contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device. Once you turn off the location function through the system authorization, stop our collection of your location information. You may not be able to use the services we provide to you based on geographic location, or you may not be able to achieve the expected results of related services.
(3) Device information: We may receive and record the relevant device information you use in the process of accepting our services, such as device model, unique device identifier, operating system, and resolution based on your specific authority during software installation and use. Software and hardware information such as telecom operators, etc.
For the information collected from various devices that you log in with the same QuickCharge account, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent services on these devices.
(3) Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of the services we provide, and more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and Trojan viruses, we may use or integrate your personal information and information that our affiliates and partners have obtained your authorization or shared in accordance with the law. Comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks based on your usage habits and common software information, including verification of identity, prevention, detection, and investigation of possible fraud, network viruses, network attacks and other security risks, as well as violations of our or affiliate agreements, Acts such as policies or rules to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, us or related parties, and to record some links (“URLs”) that we believe are risky.
(4) Other uses
When we use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your consent in advance.
(5) Please be aware that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
- Related to national security and national defence security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information on his own;
- Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products and/or services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
- Necessary for legal news reports;
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please note that data that cannot be directly contacted with any specific individual is not personal information. If we combine data that cannot be associated with any specific individual with other information to identify the personal identity of a natural person, or combine it with personal information, such information will be treated as personal information during the combined use.