QuickCharge (hereinafter referred to as “we”) is well aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will do its best to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, principle of clear purpose, principle of choice and consent, principle of least enough, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, we promise that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the mature security standards of the industry.
How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) Help you become our user
You first need to register a QuickCharge account to become a QuickCharge user. When you register, you need to provide us with the registered mobile phone number you are going to use, and we will verify whether your identity is valid by sending an SMS verification code. After successful registration, you can modify and supplement your avatar, nickname, birthday, and login password, all of which belong to your “account information”. Your supplemented account information will help us provide you with personalized membership privileges such as member birthday privileges for example. However, if you do not provide this supplementary information, it will affect your use of personalized membership services, but it will not affect your use of recharge, charging and other charging related functions.
(2) Provide you with products/services
1. Personal information you provide to us
(1) Payment: When you pay for an order on QuickCharge, you can choose payment services provided by third-party payment institutions (such as Internet banking via eNets Debit, Credit Card Payment, SGQR Paynow, ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal). The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your charging order information and reconciliation information with these payment institutions to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment.
(2) Customer service: When you get in touch with our customer service, our system may record the communication records between you and the customer service, and use your account information to verify your identity; when you need us to provide information related to your order During customer service, we may inquire about your relevant order information in order to give you appropriate assistance and processing; when you need customer service to assist you in modifying relevant information, you may also need to provide other information besides the above information in order to complete the modification.
2. Personal information that we may collect during your use of the service
In order to meet the basic requirements of laws and regulations and provide services, and to ensure the security of your account and system operation, we will collect relevant information generated during your use of our services, including:
(1) Log information: When you use the products/services we provide, we will automatically collect the details of your use of our services and save them as relevant web logs, including but not limited to your IP address and operating system version, The date and time of the visit, and the page record you requested.
(2) Location information: In order to facilitate you to find nearby charging stations, we will provide you with services (LBS) based on your geographic location. When you turn on the device positioning function and use our LBS, we may collect and use your location information to achieve our purpose of querying surrounding charging stations for you. We will use relevant technologies to locate your actual location. These technologies include IP address, GPS, and sensor technologies such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to turn off the location service. For specific methods, we recommend that you refer to or contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device. Once you turn off the location function through the system authorization, stop our collection of your location information. You may not be able to use the services we provide to you based on geographic location, or you may not be able to achieve the expected results of related services.
(3) Device information: We may receive and record the relevant device information you use in the process of accepting our services, such as device model, unique device identifier, operating system, and resolution based on your specific authority during software installation and use. Software and hardware information such as telecom operators, etc.
For the information collected from various devices that you log in with the same QuickCharge account, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent services on these devices.
(3) Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of the services we provide, and more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and Trojan viruses, we may use or integrate your personal information and information that our affiliates and partners have obtained your authorization or shared in accordance with the law. Comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks based on your usage habits and common software information, including verification of identity, prevention, detection, and investigation of possible fraud, network viruses, network attacks and other security risks, as well as violations of our or affiliate agreements, Acts such as policies or rules to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, us or related parties, and to record some links (“URLs”) that we believe are risky.
(4) Other uses
When we use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your consent in advance.
(5) Please be aware that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
- Related to national security and national defence security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information on his own;
- Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products and/or services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
- Necessary for legal news reports;
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please note that data that cannot be directly contacted with any specific individual is not personal information. If we combine data that cannot be associated with any specific individual with other information to identify the personal identity of a natural person, or combine it with personal information, such information will be treated as personal information during the combined use.
- In order to achieve your personalized needs for online experience, so that you can get a more relaxed access experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The Cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the Cookies to you. We send you Cookies to simplify your repeated login steps, store your preferences and other data to provide you with preferences, help determine your login status, and account or data security.
(2) Use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to cookies, we will also use Web Beacon and other similar technologies on our website. Our web pages often contain some electronic images (called “single pixel” GIF files or “web beacons”). The ways we use network beacon are:
- Calculate the number of user visits by using the network beacon on the QuickCharge software , and identifying registered QuickCharge users by accessing cookies .
- Provide you with personalized service through the cookies information obtained.
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following cases:
- Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- We may share your personal information with external parties in accordance with laws and regulations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- After obtaining your explicit consent;
- Disclosure based on the law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
How do we protect your personal information
(1) We have used safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the exchange of data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the “service” is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing for our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will Use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ importance of protecting personal information understanding.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and emails, instant messaging, and communication with other our users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and Suggestions to reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
How do you manage your personal information
QuickCharge attaches great importance to your attention to personal information and does its best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete and withdraw consent to your personal information, so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and safety. Your rights include:
1. Access and correct your personal information
Except as required by laws and regulations, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time, including:
- Your account information: You can click on the avatar of the “I” page in the QuickCharge App to view and manage all the personal information you submit to QuickCharge.
- Your order information: You can click on the ” Order ” page in the Star Charging App to view your historical order information.
- Personal information that you cannot access and correct: In addition to the information listed above, we cannot provide you with access and correction services for some of your personal information. This information is mainly for improving your user experience and guaranteeing transactions. Your device information collected by security and personal information generated when you use additional functions. We will use the above information within the scope of your authorization. You cannot access and correct it, but you can contact us to delete or anonymize it.
2. Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
- If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
- If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
- If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
- If you cancel the QuickCharge account;
- If we terminate the service and operation.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities obtain your independent authorization. After you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
3. Change the scope of your authorization or withdraw your authorization
You can change the scope of your authorization to continue to collect personal information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, and setting privacy settings in the QuickCharge software. You can also withdraw all our authorization to continue to collect your personal information by cancelling your account.
Please understand that each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with services corresponding to the withdrawal of your consent or authorization and will no longer process your corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
4. Cancel the account
You can cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products and/or services, and based on your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will delete your personal information.
5. Respond to your request
If you are unable to access, correct or delete your personal information through the above methods, or you need to access, correct or delete other personal information generated when you use our products and/or services, or if you think there is any violation of the law by QuickCharge Regulations or agreements with you on the collection or use of personal information, you can contact us through the methods below this agreement. In order to ensure safety, we may need you to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We will respond to your request within 30 days after receiving your feedback and verifying your identity. For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. For those that are unreasonably repeated, require too many technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, we may reject it.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
- Related to national security and national defence security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
- There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
- Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
Protection of personal information of minors
- QuickCharge attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and/or services. QuickCharge protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
- In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian’s explicit consent, or necessary to protect the minors.
- If we find that we have collected the personal information of minors without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or legal guardian, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Notice and Revision
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
2. Significant changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes;
5. When the department responsible for handling personal information security, contact information and complaint channels change;
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
- We will also archive the old version of this policy for your review.
How to contact us
- Under normal circumstances, we will reply within 30 days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially our personal information processing behavior has harmed your legal rights, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as network information, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce.